Position’s Role: To provide consistent high-quality worship, which creates a spirit-filled atmosphere.
Minimum Qualifications: Those applying for this position must be willing to become a member of Northwest Church and regularly attend our weekend services. Applicants should also be those who possess an excellent work ethic and are self-motivated.
• 5-10 years of leading worship experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Ableton, and deployment of tracks in worship
• Ability to build teams and develop worshippers
• Must be an excellent musician
• An excellent work ethic and an ability to be self-motivated
• An ability to graciously communicate with and assist people
• Organizational and supervisory skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
Hours & Schedule: This is a full-time position (40 hours per week). Wednesday-Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm. Schedule will vary due to the nature of special events, meetings, services, and worship practices.
Compensation: The salary for this full-time position is based on training and experience. To obtain the range, please send an email to Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Ministry Scope: This position serves within the Worship Arts Ministry which is responsible for a wide spectrum of support of staff needs and contact with the public. A heart of service is required for members of the Worship Arts Team and a willingness to serve/assist in any area needed by NWC.
Vision: We desire to establish a team of individuals gifted by God to care for the staff and members of Northwest Church in such a way that it will bring glory to God. We strive to meet the needs of people in a way that will release them to fruitful ministry.
This document is to be reviewed and signed by anyone submitting an application for this job opening at Northwest Church.
Please CLICK HERE to review and sign this prospectus and submit your application.