LanningLanningLearn how to minister in the power of the Holy Spirit
WHAT IS MINISTRY TRAINING INSTITUTE?
With curriculum based on John & Sonja Decker's book Doing What Jesus Did, students of Ministry Training Institute (MTI) will be immersed in practical, rubber-meets-the-road theology. You'll discover who God has created you to be and what He's designed you to do.
AT MTI, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Lead People to Christ
- Lead Christians into the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- Pray Effectively
- Hear from God
- Heal the Sick
- Deal with Demons
- Preach the full Gospel
- Disciple Groups of people
Watch as your faith and confidence grows. Allow the Holy Spirit to equip and empower you for greater ministry. As you step into your new-found authority in Christ, your life and the lives of those you minister to, will be
WHEN IS THE NEXT TRAINING?
Training is offered in a non-threatening, grace-filled environment of worship, prayer, teaching and hands-on practical application. The details of the training are:
- Training Dates | October 3, 2018 – May 8, 2019 (excluding holidays)
- Time | Wednesdays from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Prophecy Night and Graduation Night | May 15 , 2019
- Tuition | Registration Fee $50
Questions? Contact Katie Lanning at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 268