FIND YOUR PLACE
There are many areas where you can jump in and get involved in ministry. As you look through the many ministries listed on our website ask yourself two important questions:
- What am I passionate about?
- What skills, giftings and abilities do I see in my life that the Lord could use?
The answers will help you find your “fit” in ministry rather than simply “filling a spot.” If it’s difficult answering the questions, then:
- Ask a trusted friend what he or she thinks
- Find someplace, anyplace to start serving (and allow the Lord to direct you as you serve)
- Give us a call to help you find your spot